Monday, July 20, 2009

Play&Earn Money Must-Haves



1. Checkered Leona Dress ($5)
I really like this dress. It is very flattering, especially with the big, black belt.

2. Audrey Top ($4) + Belt ($1)
I adore the shape of this top. And the belt is a good touch.

3. Distressed Bootcut Jeans ($5)
Always try to be open with different styles of clothing. This has a certain punk/rock-ier feel. Great to have in your closet.

4. Ashley Mini Skirt ($5)
This is a nice skirt, because it's a good idea to have at least one jean skirt in your closet.

5. Multi Layer Skirt ($5)
Again, its a good idea to have a skirt in your closet. I like this imparticularly because there is some color.

6. Slingback Wedge Sandals ($3) + SJP Necklace ($2)
Even though I have never gotten a chance to buy the pair of wedges, I never chasnged my mind on wether I'd buy it EVER or not. AND the Sarah Jessica Parker Necklace is a great accessory!;D

7. Musical Hat ($3) + 50's Shades ($2)
The musical hat is a great way to brighten up an outfit, and the 50s shades are great for beach-themed parties!

That's all for NOW.
**NEXT**
FUDGE AND RIO

xKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment