Saturday, July 25, 2009

LOL I'm Back.


Okay, so your wondering why I'm back all of a sudden? It's coz I have Personality Disorder. It's nothing serious to me, It varies all the time. I could be happy and doing something I love, then I could be Arguing with someone, people think I'm mental but I AM NOT! It's my disorder. I got diagnosed with it 2 years ago when I was 12. I got diagnosed with it coz when I was at that age I was a bitch from hell, I was a bully at Intermediate. Then Last year I was a loner at achool and I eventually made friends. LOL. High School was really hard for me to fit in, just the pressure etc. But I have my true friends etc, and I do have problem's socializing in real life, it's hard to explain. But I hope you understand my disorder.


-Bree.

No comments:

Post a Comment