Saturday, July 18, 2009

I feel like I'm getting NO recognition whatsoever!


Look, to be honest what's the whole point of this blog if NO ONE is getting commented about their post in the comments? We're working our hard arses off and getting no friggin feedback or recognition or any comments. DUDE, we're writer's and we want some friggin feedback! THATS WHY WE'RE HERE TO WRITE FOR THIS BLOG AND GET SOME FEEDBACK! This blog wouldn't be without it's writer's if we didn't have any followers or there were no writer's at all on this blog! Can we please ahve some fucking feedback. I am really tired of working half an hour on a long post, like with my other one I wrote the other day and getting no fucking comments or recognition. I've really gotten pissed off.



Look, If I dont see change, I am leaving, thats me.
-Bree.

1 comment: