Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick shout out to my writers


I have been patient and haven't been posting to see who is more active on this blog and im disappointed.NOBODY wrote for a week.Even the slightest news on stardoll should be announced...
So im gong to hold a competition starting June 3 ending June 10 (a week) to see who is the most active blogger around.I might do the competation more often.The best blogger will get a gift(every month) and the winner of this comp will get a gift too.Maybe others dont care but i do.And if you dont join the compatation then well...quit
Something bother me when you guys DO post
please
1.DO NOT ADVERTISE THAT MUCH(or write about your blog).If you wanted to become a writer to advertise.Well your terribly wrong .This is not the blog for that
2.When you post please use banners(if you dont have one just ask.Ill be happy to make one)
***
I guess thats all
remember the competition
XoXo Bffsml

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Sorry for not posting,
    I'm trying to go on computer just a little less, but only because I do not want to ruin my eyes more than it already is after learning my eyes got worse on my annual eye exam.
    I'll try and post more.

    _M1SSY2

    ReplyDelete