Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am here now, and some stuff!



Hello Bffsml and Bloggers! I haven't been posting since, well I've give up on blogger. Look I hav eto be honest with you, I am not entirely devoted to this blog. I am not dedicating my whole life to it am I? I only signed up to this blog so I could post for another blog, not put all my time and effort into it. I have my own life to get on with. This is only for fun to post on here, not throwing my whole life away.


Now lets change gears. Isn't wierd, the Plaits are the same type, but are different colours and only two of them are the same length. The short one is the expensiveist! WTH?





*pic from The Stardoll Insiders*


Bree.

1 comment:

  1. I didnt mean that you have to throw your life away for this blog
    When i said Devoted i meant liked.
    i get super angry sometimes(life isnt soeasy for me)And i have to let it go somehow?
    Sorry guys.....
    OH! and i havnt noticed it...(the hair thingy):P

    ReplyDelete