Friday, August 7, 2009

hmmm/

lawl, me not posting. Im sooo over blogger. I'm leaving the blog, not literaly or technically just coz I can't post on anything! People seem to hate my blogging, I dont give jackshit, I once was a writer on a very popular 'Stardoll, With Lipstick On', I was a writer things were GREAT and then bleh, things when down hill, i got teased and just got abused my anon so my writing position was fucked. i left the blog and i hated it, people hated me. fuck haters. no one even reads this blog so whats the bloody point? only bffsml or WHATEVER your name is is the only one that I know who actually comments, ew. bffsml can you like not keep your identiry a friggin secret? ew i hate people that dont reveal ANYTHING about themselves..

ew
ew
ew
ew

bree or whatever the hell my name is

4 comments:

  1. WTF?CALM DOwn!God....
    i dont keeep my iden tity a secret and if you dont like the blog you can leave!sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. very professional of you.
    Christ, you should calm down becos , there is no point @ shouting at bffsml if they are the only one that comments.
    well yeahh farewell :l
    haaaah xD

    [just thought i'd make my point :l]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm down. You don't need to blame Sarineh, you don't need to shout at her. At least she doesn't give up the blog. It's good.

    Go and leave, we don't care.

    ReplyDelete