Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hi!



So Hi!

My name is Tasnim and my stardoll acount is tasnimc!
I am on trial (I think) for this blog and am extremely happy and grateful to bffsml!

Now for some work!

Spring look:

Superstar:



My verdict: It's not overdone it's not too simple-well maybe in some peoples eyes it is!
lol. I just think the DKNY shoes give it glamour and a special touch!
Before you go and run off thinking its only 19sd it is actually 20sd because I allready have the bangle!
I used:
BISOU BASIC TOP
PRETTY IN PINK FLOWER SKIRT
DKNY CROSS OVER PLATFORMS
RIO GOLD BANGLE
The make up- I wanted the make up to be simple and elegant but woah!-A MIGHTY SUM OF MONEY!
I used:
POWDER PINK SHADE STICK
DUSTY PINK SHADE STICK
DIRTY PINK SHADE STICK
VOLUMISING MASCARA(AUBERGINE)
BLACK BROW DEFINER
ELECTRIS PINK LIPSTICK

What do you think?

non-superstar:



I find this outfit uber cute!
I read somewhere that jackets and boy cuts were in for spring..............I don't think that's right Spring has always been cute dresses and little shorts!
I used:
Audrey top
Pretty in Pink high waist shorts
Ankle band sandle-pretty in pink
Cross over bag-Pretty in pink

No make-up (obviously)!

Anyway bye for now,
Tasnimc

No comments:

Post a Comment